I am nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by a fellow blogger Sngms whose humble and enlightening posts I am very fond of reading. I really thank him for this nomination and for his truly inspiring posts that you all must check out the link if which is https://sngms.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
- Answer all 11 questions.
My answers are as follows…
- How did you get the idea that you should start a blog?
I love writing my feelings down and thought of blogging as an outlet of my emotions. I also love reading about people’s thoughts and get motivated with their stories.
2) What according to you is the biggest religion of all?
Humanity for sure…
3) Do you like helping others?
Yes I do. In fact whenever I am stressed or depressed ,it works as a way to give me happiness as well..Makes me a little selfish ,right?
4) How do you understand the policy of one family all over the world?
I dont agree with it coz it is wrong for one familys approved policies cannot decide the fate of crores of people.
5) What are the essential duties of a human being for nature?
Planting more trees, water conservation, using solar energy as much as possible,travelling by public transport instead of individual vehicles..just to namr a few..
6) What is your favorite subject?
7) What is the name of your dear friend?
I have a few friends but all are equally dear. So it would be unfair to give a single name😄
8) What is the name of your favorite teacher?
Prema Mam.She used to teach us social studies. Once during her lecture she shouted at me for some mischief I did and I started crying.She rebuked me and taught me a valuable lesson that day…Think before you act and dont cry over spilt Milk.
9)What do you want or can do for Your country?
Like any citizen I would want my country to progress a lot and Noe I can only contribute by doing my duties as a responsible citizens like paying taxes on time etc
10)What thoughts you have on seeing poor people?
Respect for them as they have to really struggle to make two ends meet.I try to help in whichever way I can without hurting their self respect. And I also realize how petty I am cribbing about my small issues when in reality people are struggling so much…
11) What have you done that made your parents very happy?
I really dont think I did anything mentioning worthy but like all parents they were happy with my smallest of achievements …
Thanks once again SNGMS for considering me worthy of this award.
I follow most amazing blogs and I love all of them.So I would like to nominate all of them for it as they all are like sunshine spreading cheer, happiness and positivity around and answer the same valuable and interesting questions I was asked by dear Sngms.
Thanks and God bless!!!!