This is my second nomination for Sunshine Blogger Award. It is such an honour and I feel absolutely elated accepting it from Tanya Sheikh. Of the Budding Spark. I have been following her blog and absolutely love her style of writing. All the topics she chooses are unique and thoughts to ponder with a variety of issues. Her words are simple and heartfelt which is very necessary to connect with the readers. I seriously recommend you all to follow her blog and enjoy her posts.
Thank you Tanya for nominating me for this award.
RULES OF THE AWARD.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate upto 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify them.on their blogging sites.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post.
- What is your favourite food?
I like all kinds of junk food..lol. Especially panipuri. The mere thought of it sets my mouth watering 😀.
2) Have you ever copied in exams and caught red handedly?
I have copied in exams but was caught red-handed just once.That was the first time I was copying and instead of carrying chits I carried one full scale paper and obviously was caught as I was keeping it on the desk and copying 😀. I got sensible and improved my techniques after that😛😄
3) Whom do u love the most?
My children and the memories of my parents.
4) At what age did u learn cycling?
I don’t know accurately but must be around 7 years old but I remember the hard work and sweat my father had to put in teaching me.😄
5) Do you love chocolates?
Absolutely. Hard to imagine anyone not loving them.😄
6) What do u think about writing?
I love writing and expressing my feelings and love reading other people’s writing as u not only gain knowledge on different topics but also get to see others perspectives and opinions on different issues.
7) Have you ever slept for the whole day and whole night?
No. If I sleep during the day even for a little while I become an owl at nigbt.😄
8) What do u think about writing?
I already answered that in question 6
9) What actually you wanted to be?
So long that I wished or dreamt of something that I don’t even remember anymore😄
10) What is your favourite sport?
11) Who is your favourite writer?
I love all kinds of books and all the writers who write .
As always I nominate all for this award as I know all the writers are super talented and each deserves this honour and recognition.
So this award is for everyone I follow and they can answer all the above questions.
I thank you again Sara Sheik for this prestigious award .
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.